Kadai Paneer is a delicious, tasty recipe from North India. Kadai Paneer Recipe is one of the most common dish available and ordered in restaurants. Try this good vegetarian side dish at your home.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 – 20 minutes
Servings: 3 – 4 persons
Main Ingredients: Paneer (Cottage Cheese)
Cuisine: North Indian
Tag: Paneer Recipes
Paneer / Cottage Cheese: 250 gms
Onion: 2 numbers (medium diced)
Green Chilly: 2 numbers
Tomato: 2 numbers (medium)
Ginger Garlic paste: 1 tablespoon
Fresh Cream: 100 gm
Bay Leaf: 1 number
Cinnamon: 1 number
Clove: 1 number
Green cardamom: 1 number
Kashmiri red chilly powder: 1 teaspoon
Turmeric Powder: ½ teaspoon
Coriander leaves: ½ cup
Salt: as required
Method to Prepare Kadai Paneer Recipe
1. Cut paneer into medium cubes.
2. Heat pan add 1 tablespoon oil & fry paneer cubes & fry for 5 minutes.
3. Keep aside. Add remaining oil to pan then add bay leaf, cinnamon, green cardamom, clove & sauté well.
4. To this add diced onion to it sauté for few minutes.
5. Add ginger garlic paste & sauté till raw smell goes.
6. Add diced tomato & cook till tomatoes become soft.
7. Add turmeric powder, kashmiri red chilly, coriander powder & salt, sauté well till raw smell of masala goes.
8. Add chopped coriander leaves & sauté. Then add paneer pieces to it & mix well.
9. In this mix add fresh cream & cook on low flame for 10-15 minutes.
10. Saute in between. When done serve with chappati, Naan, Puri