Kadai Paneer is a delicious tasty recipe from North India. Kadai Paneer is one of the most common dish available and ordered in restaurants. Try this good vegetarian dish at your home.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 – 20 minutes
Servings: 3 – 4 persons
Main Ingredients: Paneer
Cuisine: North Indian
Course / Category: Vegetarian
Paneer/ Cottage Cheese: 250 gms
Onion: 2 numbers (medium diced)
Green Chilly: 2 numbers
Tomato: 2 numbers (medium)
Ginger Garlic paste: 1 tablespoon
Fresh Cream: 100 gm
Bay Leaf: 1 number
Cinnamon: 1 number
Clove: 1 number
Green cardamom: 1 number
Kashmiri red chilly powder: 1 teaspoon
Turmeric Powder: ½ teaspoon
Coriander leaves: ½ cup
Salt: as required
Method to Prepare Kadai Paneer
1. Cut paneer into medium cubes.
2. Heat pan add 1 tablespoon oil & fry paneer cubes & fry for 5 minutes.
3. Keep aside. Add remaining oil to pan then add bay leaf, cinnamon, green cardamom, clove & sauté well.
4. To this add diced onion to it sauté for few minutes.
5. Add ginger garlic paste & sauté till raw smell goes.
6. Add diced tomato & cook till tomatoes become soft.
7. Add turmeric powder, kashmiri red chilly, coriander powder & salt, sauté well till raw smell of masala goes.
8. Add chopped coriander leaves & sauté. Then add paneer pieces to it & mix well.
9. In this mix add fresh cream & cook on low flame for 10-15 minutes.
10. Saute in between. When done serve with chappati, Naan, Puri