This Besan Ka Ladoo or besan ka ladu is a tasty and easy to prepare sweet. It is also called besan laddu which is commonly prepared for festivals. It can be easily prepared during festive or occasions. The time for preparing besan ladoo is much less. This ladoo is made with roasted gram flour. It is also a healthy sweet recipe. It is one of the North Indian sweet recipe. A simple but tasty sweet recipe to try at home.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 – 15 minutes
Servings: 4 – 5 persons
Main Ingredients: Besan
Cuisine: North Indian
Course / Category: Sweet
Besan (gram flour): 2 cups
Sugar: ½ cup
Ghee: ¾ cup
Elachi: 3 numbers
Badam: 12 numbers
Method to Prepare Besan Ka Ladoo
1. Dry roast besan (gram flour) for 10 minutes on low flame.
2. Heat pan & melt ghee. Add roasted besan to it & stir well continuously for 5 – 10 minutes till ghee becomes visible.
3. Switch off flame & keep pan down & add powdered elachi, sugar & mix well.
4. Cool the mix & make medium ladoos out of it.
5. Garnish with badam. Your Besan Ke Ladoo is ready.
Store in air tight container for future use.