Carrot soup recipe is very tasty and healthy vegetarian recipe. The combination of carrot and tomato makes it more colorful and delicious.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 2 persons
Main Ingredients: Carrot and tomato
Course / Category: Starter
Tags: Soup Recipes, Carrot Recipes
Carrot – 1 small
Tomato – 2 no’s (chopped)
Garlic – 1 tsp (chopped)
Butter – ½ tsp
Black Pepper – ½ tsp (crushed)
Salt: as per taste
Water – 1 glass (200 ml)
Method to Prepare Carrot Soup Recipe
1. Peel and clean carrot. Roughly chop carrot and tomato.
2. Heat butter in a pan add chopped garlic to it. Saute it.
3. Add chopped carrot to it and saute well for 5 minutes.
4. Add chopped tomatoes and saute for few second. Then add ½ glass of water. Then close with lid and cook for 10 mins on low flame. Switch off flame
5. Cool the above mix and grind it to puree. Add 1 more glass of water and grind it.
6. Then strain the mix so as to separate tomato seeds.
7. Pour in a pan and let it boil for 3-4 minutes.
8. Add salt and crushed pepper and mix well.
Keep it aside and serve hot.