Stuffed bread balls are tasty tea time snacks. It is a recipe with easily available ingredients at home. You will also love this tasty stuffed bread balls.
Preparation Time: 10 – 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 25 – 30 Minutes
Servings: 5 Persons
Main Ingredients: Potato, Bread
Cuisine: North Indian
Course / Category: Snacks
Potato: 2 numbers (Medium Size)
Bread Pieces: 15 numbers
Onion: 1 number (Big Size)
Green Chilly: 2 numbers
Curry / Coriander Leaves (Chopped): 2 tablespoon
Mustard: ½ teaspoon
Kashmiri Chilly Powder: ½ teaspoon
Turmeric Powder: ¼ teaspoon
Chaat Masala: 1/3 teaspoon
Garam Masala: ¼ teaspoon
Cashew nut (Optional): 20 pieces
Raisins (Optional): 20 pieces
Oil: As required for frying
Salt: According to taste
Method to Prepare Stuffed Bread Balls
1. Boil potatoes, peel & mash well. Keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add mustard.
3. When mustard splutters add chopped onion sauté well, and then put finely chopped green chilly, coriander leaves & salt, sauté till onions are light golden colour.
4. Put Kashmiri Chilliy, turmeric & chat masala mix well till raw smell goes.
5. Add mashed potato, mix well.
6. When potato mix cools down make small balls from it and keep aside.
7. Take bread pieces, remove its edges.
8. Take water in a vessel and dip bread in water & quickly squeeze it between palms.
9. Take potato balls and cover it with bread piece to make it in a ball shape.
10. Repeat same for other ball.
11. Heat oil & fry these balls till they are golden brown.
Stuffed bread balls are ready. Serve with tomato ketchup.