Chicken Cutlet is a tasty Non-Vegetarian Snacks. It is a delicious and crispy chicken recipe to try at home. It is one snacks your child will love very much.
Preparation Time: 15 – 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 – 15 Minutes
Servings: 3 persons
Main Ingredients: Chicken
Chicken: 250 gm (boneless pieces)
Egg: 1 number
Onion: 2 number (medium size)
Green chilly: 1 – 2 numbers
Pepper powder: 1 teaspoon
Turmeric Powder: ½ teaspoon
Bread crump: 1 cup
Ginger: 1 inch piece
Curry leaves: 5 – 8 leaves
Salt: as required
Oil: 8 tablespoon
Method to Prepare Chicken Cutlet
1. Take Chicken & cut into medium pieces.
2. Cook chicken with turmeric, salt & water.
3. After cooling grind chicken in grinder in minced form.
4. Heat pan put 1 and 1/2 teaspoon oil in it. Add finely chopped onion, green chili, ginger, curry leaves & sauté well till onions are transparent.
5. Add pepper powder, pinch turmeric & sauté well till raw smell goes.
6. Add minced chicken in it & mix well.
7. Off flame & keep it for cooling. Make medium size balls flatten it by pressing it.
8. Take a bowl put egg into it & beat well.
9. Dip the above flatten balls in egg mix & roll in bread crump.
10. Heat oil in pan, put this balls in it & fry till golden brown in colour.
Chicken cutlets are ready. Tastes good with tomato ketchup.