Cheesy Potato Balls are so lovely Indian Snacks made with mashed potato. Here mashed potatoes are stuffed with grated cheese. It is an easy recipe you can try at home. This Cheesy Potato Balls are yummy and tasty. Your kids and all of your family will sure love this.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Servings: 4 Persons
Main Ingredients: Potato
Course / Category: Snacks
Boiled potatoes: 2 (Medium Sized)
Grated Cheese: 1/2 Cup
Green Chilies: 1 (Chopped)
Ginger: 1/4 teaspoon (minced)
Garlic: 2 cloves (Chopped)
Red chili powder: 1/4 teaspoon
Turmeric powder: 1/4 teaspoon
Coriander leaves: 1 teaspoon (Chopped)
Oil: For deep-frying
Salt: To taste
1. Boil some water and add the potatoes in it.
2. When the potatoes are boiled, mash them
3. Add chopped green chilies, chopped ginger, chopped garlic, red chili powder, turmeric powder, chopped coriander leaves, 1 tablespoon bread crumbs and salt to taste. Mix well.
4. Take a lump on your hand and make it into a shape of a ball, now press the edges so it becomes flat.
5. When done add the grated cheese into it and cover the ball. Roll it in bread crumbs.
6. Heat the oil and add balls 2 – 3 at a time and cook on medium heat for cheese to melt. Keep frying and flipping for 2 – 4 minutes, till the balls turns out golden brown in color.
7. Drain oil & serve immediately as hot.