Bread Pakora is a tasty and common Indian snacks available in all shops and streets. Bread Pakora Recipe tells step by step procedure of how to make bread pakora. This pakora or pakoda is also a breakfast recipe.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Servings: 2 Persons
Main Ingredients: Bread
Cuisine: North India
Bread – 5 slices
Besan (gram flour): 1 cup
Ajwain: ½ teaspoon
Red chili powder: ½ teaspoon
Garam masala powder: ¼ teaspoon
Oil: ½ teaspoon
Baking soda: 1 pinch
Water: as required
Salt: as required
Oil: for deep frying
Method to Prepare Bread Pakora
1. In a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients except water & oil.
2. Add oil and water to make a medium thick batter.
3. Add water as required. Whisk to a smooth batter without any lumps.
4. Slice the bread slices in triangles.
5. Dip each slice in the batter and evenly coat it with the batter.
6. Place the batter coated bread slice in hot oil for frying.
7. Fry the bread pakoras in oil turning over a couple of times to ensure even cooking and browning.
8. Fry the bread pakoras till crisp and golden. Remove and drain excess oil as .
Serve these bread pakoras or pakodas with tomato ketchup.