Potato curry recipe is a delicious vegetarian recipe that can be served with appam, roti, chapathi as well as rice. Its texture and ingredients make it more flavorful and delicious.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 3 – 4 persons
Main Ingredients: Potato
Course / Category: Side Dish
Tags: Curry Recipes
Potato – 2 no’s
Onion – 1 (medium)
Green Chilly – 1 no
Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
Mustard – ½ tsp
Curry leaves – 1 sprig
Coconut milk / milk – ½ cup
Ginger – 1 tsp (chopped)
Garlic – 1 tsp (chopped)
Oil – 2 tbsp
Water – 1 ½ cup
Method to Prepare Potato Curry Recipe
1. Clean potatoes, peel off it skin.
2. Chop potato on small cubes. Chop onion and slit green chilly.
3. Heat pan add oil, when hot splutter mustard.
4. Add chopped onion, potato, green chilly, ginger and garlic, saute well.
5. Add coriander powder, turmeric and salt, mix well.
6. Add required water, when boil comes reduce flame add garam masala.
7. Saute in between add curry leaves. Cook till gravy thickens.
8. Add milk when starts to boil switch off flame and serve.