Mixed vegetable curry is a healthy recipe. It is of many varieties based on the vegetables used in it. This recipe is an easy version which is commonly making at home. It can be served with chapathi and rice. Try this recipe at home.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 3 persons
Main Ingredients: Vegetables
Cuisine: North Indian
Spring Onion / Ulli Ela – 250 gm
Onion – 1 (medium)
Drumstick – 1 number (chopped)
Brinjal – 1 number (chopped)
Potato – 1 number (chopped)
Tomato – 1 number (chopped)
Garlic – 10 clove (crushed)
Curry leaves – 1 spring
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp (powdered)
Mustard – ½ tsp
Chilly Powder – 1 tsp
Coriander Powder – 2 tsp
Turmeric Powder – ¼ tsp
Salt – as per taste
Oil – 2 tbsp
Method to Prepare Mixed Vegetable Curry Recipe
1. Chop all vegetables and clean it.
2. Take a pan, pour oil. When oil is hot add mustard seeds.
3. Then add all vegetables except tomato and saute well foe few seconds.
4. Put coriander powder, chilly powder, turmeric powder and salt and mix well.
5. Add chopped tomatoes to it and mix well, add required water and close with lid.
6. When boil comes add cumin powder, crushed garlic and curry leaves. Cook it on low heat till gravy semi thickens.
Serve hot with chappathi or rice of your choice.