Meat liver fry recipe is a very tasty side dish. It is a delicious side dish recipe to rice and can be used with chapathy as well. You can easily try this at home.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 3 persons
Main Ingredients: Meat Liver
Cuisine: South Indian
Tags: Meat Recipes
Meat Liver – ½ kg (small pieces)
Meat Masala – 1 ½ tbsp.
Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
Chilly Powder – 1 tsp
Pepper – 1 tsp (crushed)
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Garam Masala – 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder – ½ tsp
Salt – as per taste
Onion – 1 (small)
Curry Leaves – 1 sprig
Oil – for frying
Method to Prepare Meat Liver Fry Recipe
1. Cut liver into small pieces. Wash it properly.
2. In a pan add liver, ginger garlic paste, chilly, turmeric, coriander, garam masala powder and salt. Mix well. Add water enough to cover the pieces.
3. Cook on high flame, when boils reduce flame and cook till water dries completely and pieces are cooked.
4. Heat oil add chopped onion, curry leaves and pinch of salt, saute well.
5. Add cooked liver pieces and fry well.
Liver fry recipe is ready to serve. Serve with hot rice or chapathy.