Simple delicious egg curry. It is a common recipe prepared at Indian home. Egg curry is tasty curry to serve with Parathas, Porotta, Appams, Chappathi, etc.
Preparation Time: 5 – 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 – 15 Minutes
Servings: 2 persons
Main Ingredients: Egg
Course / Category: Non – Vegetarian
Egg: 2 numbers
Onion: 1 big
Tomato: 2 small
Green Chilly: 1 number
Ginger: 1 teaspoon (crushed)
Garlic: 1 teaspoon (crushed)
Cumin seeds: ½ teaspoon (powdered)
Coriander Powder: 1 ½ tablespoon
Kashmiri Chilly powder: ½ tablespoon
Turmeric: ½ teaspoon
Mustard: ½ teaspoon
Oil: 2 tablespoon
Salt: as required
Method to Prepare Egg Curry
1. Boil eggs. Finely chop onion, green chilly.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add mustard.
3. When it splutters add onion, green chilly, ginger, garlic & sauté well.
4. When onions are transparent add chopped tomatoes to it & sauté well.
5. Add coriander, kashmiri chilly, turmeric, salt & sauté well till raw smell goes.
6. Add 1 and 1/2 glass of water to it & keep for cooking.
7. When one boil comes add cumin powder to it. Cook until the gravy is semi thick.
8. Add boiled eggs to it & cook for 5 minutes on low flame.
Your egg curry is ready to serve. Serve with chappati / naan / rice etc.