Eggless chocolate cake is very tasty even though it’s not baked. This is a step by step procedure of how to make eggless chocolate cake without oven. So if not having oven at home don’t worry can make this cake and enjoy. It is very soft, moist and delicious chocolate cake recipe to try at home.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Servings: 6 pieces
Main Ingredients: Maida (All purpose Flour), Milk
Course / Category: Dessert
Tag: Cake Recipes
All purpose flour / Maida – 1 ½ cup
Baking soda – 1 tsp
Cocoa powder – 2 tbsp
Sugar – 1 cup
Butter – ¼ cup (melted)
Milk – 1 cup
Salt – a pinch
Oil – 1 ½ tbsp
Vanilla essence – 1 tbsp
Vinegar – 1 tbsp
Method to prepare eggless chocolate cake without oven
1. Take a bowl put milk in it and add vinegar and mix well. Keep it for 10 – 12 minutes.
2. In another bowl add all- purpose flour, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder and mix it well.
3. In a bowl take butter and sugar and beat well till sugar is fully diluted.
4. Add milk and vinegar mix to the flour mix and mix it well. Now add sugar and butter mix and mix well.
5. Now add vanilla essence and mix well for a semi-thick, not thin consistency.
6. Dust cake tin with flour and add the cake batter to the cake tin and cover with silver foil.
7. Preheat the steamer and put the cake above it and cook for 45 minutes on high flame.
8. Switch off flame and keep it for cooling. Then take it out of cake tin.
Your Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe is ready to serve.