Ada Pradhaman (With Milk) is a tasty dessert common in Kerala for occassions like Onam. Normally Ada Pradhaman is made with coconut milk but here we use cow milk. It is a very tasty delicious payasam recipe. You can prepare it on occasions.
Preparation Time: 15 – 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 45 – 60 Minutes
Servings: 10 persons
Main Ingredients: Ada, Milk
Cuisine: South Indian, Kerala
Course / Category: Dessert
Tag: Payasam Recipes
Ada: 1 packet (200 gms)
Milk: 1.5 litres
Jaggery: 500 gms
Sao / Sabudana: 1 teaspoon
Cardamom: ½ teaspoon
Cashew nut: 50 gms
Raisin: 50 gms
Ghee: 2 tablespoon
Method to Prepare Ada Pradhaman (With Milk)
1. Boil milk & keep aside
2. Keep ada in a vessel, put hot water above it & close with lid, keep it for 15 minutes then drain water
3. Add 3 glasses of thin milk to it & let it cook for 20 minutes
4. Add remaining milk then cook till it comes in a creamy consistency
5. Put cardamom powder & mix well
6. Take Jaggery make thick syrup
7. Add jiggery syrup & immediately switch off flame then mix well
8. Garnish with cashew nut & raisins.
Serve hot or cool.
We are also published Adapradhaman Recipe with coconut milk.