Hakka Noodles is a good version of noodles recipe to try at home. Taste of this Indo – Chinese fusion cuisine will make it as one of your favourite. It is one of the best suitable easy to cook noodles recipe for your lazy weekends. this veg hakka noodles are one of the recipe that your children may love.
Preparation Time: 15 – 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 – 25 minutes
Servings: 4 – 5 persons
Main Ingredients: Noodles
Cuisine: Indo – Chinese
Course / Category: Vegetarian, Breakfast
Noodles: 1 packet
Onion: 2 number (medium)
Capsicum: 1 number (medium)
Carrot: 1 number (medium)
Cabbage: 1 cup (shredded)
Soya Sauce: 4 tablespoon
Green chilly sauce: 3 tablespoon
Tomato Ketchup: 2 tablespoon
Salt: as per taste
Oil: 3 tablespoon
Method to Prepare Hakka Noodles
1. Cook noodles with enough water & drain water.
2. Heat pan, add oil. Add onion, cooked vegetables & sauté well.
3. Add shredded cabbage, diced capsicum & saute for 10 minutes .
4. Add tomato ketchup, green chilly sauce, soya sauce, salt & mix well.
5. To this add cooked noodles & mix well with fork for 15-20.
Hakka Noodles is ready to serve. Serve Hot. It can be served as such or with your favourite Indo – Chinese dishes.