Gobi Parantha / Paratha is a tasty breakfast or dinner recipe from North India. Gobi Paratha (cauliflower paratha) is a delicious dish to try at home.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 – 15 minutes
Servings: 2 – 3 persons
Main Ingredients: Cauliflower, Wheat Flour
Cuisine: North Indian
Cauliflower: 1 number (medium)
Onion: 2 number (medium)
Wheat flour: 4 cups
Garlic: 3 – 4 flakes (chopped)
Coriander Leaves: 2 tablespoon
Mustard seeds: ½ teaspoon
Green chilly: 1 number
Kashmiri chilly powder: ½ teaspoon
Salt: as per taste
Oil: 2 tablespoon
Amchur Powder: ¼ teaspoon
Method to Prepare Gobi Parantha / Paratha
1. Knead flour as for chappati & keep aside.
2. Heat pan, add oil & splutter mustard.
3. Add chopped onion, garlic, green chilly for 10 minutes till onion becomes transparent.
4. Add grated cauliflower to it & mix well.
5. Add chopped coriander leaves sauté well.
6. To this add kashmiri chilly powder, Amchur, salt & sauté well till raw smell goes.
7. Switch off flame & keep the mix for cooling.
8. Make medium balls out of kneaded flour, roll it like for chappati.
9. In centre of roll stuff with above mix & flatten rolls like for chappati.
10. Heat pan make chappati’s.
Your Gobi Parantha / Paratha is ready to serve.